1.2 We may change these Terms from time to time. Any changes will come into effect when the updated terms and conditions are posted to the Website. The client confirms the acceptance of any Terms and Conditions by submitting a booking form to Moneyvest Pty Ltd. No person other than a director of Moneyvest Pty Ltd has the authority to amend, vary or waive these Terms and Conditions on behalf of Moneyvest Pty Ltd.
1.3 The information provided on this site and in any of our courses and seminars is not financial nor investment advice, we do not conduct a financial services business and we do not recommend financial products. We do not hold an Australian Financial Services licence.
This course and presentations contain general and factual information only and has been prepared by Moneyvest Pty Ltd (ABN 63 617 398 777) without taking into account any individual persons particular investments objectives, financial situation or needs.
It should not be relied upon as a substitute for financial or other specialist advice. Before making any investment decisions on the basis of this course, persons should consider, with or without advice, the appropriateness of the contents of this course in light of their particular investment objectives, financial situation or individual needs.
Opinions expressed constitute our judgment at the time of issue and are subject to change. This course is based on information considered to be reliable. Neither Moneyvest Pty Ltd nor any associated entities or companies, nor their employees or directors give any warranty of accuracy, nor accept any responsibility for errors or omissions in the course. It has been published solely as an information service only without assuming a duty of care.
1.4 Testimonials published by us are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results.
2.1 We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable license to use the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
2.2 You may access the Website using a publicly available web browser commonly used to view websites, and you may print a copy of any page within the site for your personal non-commercial use.
2.3 You acknowledge and agree that we may alter or cease the operation of the Website at any time in our sole discretion, and the Website may be unavailable from time to time, including for maintenance purposes.
2.4 We may terminate your license to use the Website without notice if you breach these Terms.
3.1 You must not:
(a) alter the Website in any way except as permitted by these Terms
(b) upload any data to the Website other than to submit text in a text form provided for that purpose
You must not add any content to the Website:
(a)Unless you hold all necessary rights and consents to do so
(b) That might cause a breach of any law or other obligation
(c) That might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, in breach of confidence or a similar obligation, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacyli>
(d) That might be considered as spam or commercial advertising
(e)That infringes any rights belonging to another person.
3.3 By posting or adding any content to the Website or posting or making comments during webinars conducted by us, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and license to use that content in any way without limitation, and you permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing. You consent to anything which we may do or not do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes that we may use your content without attributing you as the source of your content.
3.4 If you email us, unless you specify otherwise, you grant us the same rights in relation to the email as set out in clause 3.3.
3.5 You warrant to us that you have the right to grant any rights, licenses, consents or waivers required under these Terms.
6.1 Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on the Website, including text, graphics, design, names, logos, and underlying software are protected by copyright owned or licensed by us, and you acknowledge and agree that this is the case.
6.2 Except as permitted by law, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the material except as provided for in these Terms unless authorised in writing.
6.3 We permit the material on the Website to be downloaded to your computer for viewing and/or printing, as long as:
(a) the material is kept intact and in the same form as presented on the Website (including any copyright or other notice);
(b) it is for your personal, non-commercial use;
(c) it is used for a lawful purpose; and
(d) the material is appropriately attributed to us or the source.
7.1 Trade marks used on the Website belong to their respective owners. You must not use any trade mark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of us or the third-party owner.
8.1 Publication of email addresses on the Website does not imply consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
9.1 We take care in creating the information and material on the Website but make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, quality or fitness for purpose of any material or content.
9.2 We do not guarantee that any data, file or program available for download from or via the Website or from any website linked to our website is free from virus or any other condition which might or could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used, and in accessing the Website, you assume all risk of use of all materials, programs and files on the Website. Prior to using any downloaded file you should carry out an appropriate virus check.
9.3 We are not liable to you or any person claiming through you for any loss or damage howsoever caused resulting from the use of the Website, any website linked to the Website, materials or content including the transmission of any virus.
10.1 When you acquire services from us, the Part 3-2, Division 1 of the Australian Consumer Law implies a number of guarantees that cannot be excluded. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, to the full extent permitted by law:
(a) under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of us) will we be liable for, and the Client waives any right it has to claim any indirect, incidental, loss of income, loss of profit, contract, customers, goodwill, opportunity or business or any special and/or consequential damages whatsoever which result from any use of or access to, connection or information provided in our courses, presentations or these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute, in equity or otherwise; and
(b) we exclude all guarantees, conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. 10.2 For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
11.1 Changes in Fees
We may, upon any notice required by applicable law, change the fees for the platform at any time or require new fees or charges. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting on Our Website; Please be aware that any discounts applicable to previous subscriptions may not apply to renewed subscriptions.
11.2 Payment of Fees
Your subscription, which may start with a Free or Trial Period (described below), will renew automatically and continue month-to-month or year-to-year (depending on your Plan) unless and until you cancel your Plan or we terminate it, in each case pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. You must cancel your Plan before it renews in order to avoid fees due under the next billing cycle.
Where it is a one-off fee, this will be charged as a one time fee. You authorise us to charge this and understand there is a no refund policy once you have been granted access to the platform. We will bill the fees due under your Plan to the credit card you provide to us during registration (or to a different credit card if you change your payment information). You acknowledge that the amount billed for each renewal period may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your Plan, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to bill you the corresponding amounts.
11.3 Credit Card Payments
All fees for your Plan will be billed to your credit card. You authorise the card issuer to pay any amounts described herein and in your Plan or subscription and authorize us (or a billing agent acting on our behalf) to continue charging all such amounts to your credit card account until you or we cancel or terminate your Plan as provided herein or these amounts are paid in full, whichever is later. You must provide current, complete and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete and accurate, and you must promptly notify Moneyvest Pty Ltd if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password). You authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you as a replacement. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney's fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. Please check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
11.4 Payment Terms, Refunds, and Upgrade and Downgrade Terms
1. The fees for your Plan are billed in advance, are non-refundable, and automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis, as specified in your Plan. With the exception of the $7 for 7 days offer (described below), no refunds or credits will be provided for; upgrades/downgrades, or for months or years unused with an open account.
2. If you downgrade your Plan level, your credit card will automatically be charged with your next billing cycle. Downgrading your Plan may cause the loss of account content, features, or capacity. Moneyvest Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for such loss.
3. If you upgrade your Plan level, your credit card will immediately be charged a pro-rated amount reflecting the increased rate, and you will be charged the full amount of the new rate beginning with your next billing cycle.
4. Any discounts applied to a previous subscription may not apply to a renewed subscription, including to any automatic renewals.
11.5 Account Cancellation
1. The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via email to email@example.com with clear instructions to cancel or unsubscribe from our services.
2. If you cancel your Plan before the end of your current pre-paid period, you will not be charged again for your Plan beginning with the next billing cycle. If you cancel your Plan, you will lose all access to the platform and any data or information stored in your account.
3. If you cancel your Plan during a Free Trial Period or Money Back Trial Period, effective upon such cancellation, you will immediately lose all access to the platform and any data or information stored in your account.
11.6 Money Back Trial Period
1. For subscription plans that do not involve a Free or special Trial Period (as described below), Moneyvest Pty Ltd may offer, during the registration process, a one-time money back period during which you can trial full use of the platform for a period of 7 days and request a cancellation to any future payments during the specified money back period if you are unsatisfied for any reason ("Money Back Trial Period").
2. If you participate in a Money Back Trial Period, at the commencement of the Money Back Trial Period your credit card will be charged the full amount due under your Plan, as described above.
3. You may cancel your Plan at any time during the Money Back Trial Period by following the steps described in Section 11.5. Upon cancelling your Plan, you will immediately lose all access to the Platform and any data or information stored within your account.
4. If you fail to cancel your Plan within the Money Back Trial Period (7 days), no refund will be available to you and you will thereafter be billed on a weekly, fortnightly, annual or any other basis (depending on your Plan). You will not receive a notice from Moneyvest Pty Ltd that your Money Back Trial Period is about to end or has ended.
5. Moneyvest Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit the Money Back Trial Period offer at any time.
11.7 Free or Trial Period
1. Moneyvest Pty Ltd may offer, during the registration process, a one-time free or paid trial period during which you can try out the Platform for 7 days from the date you register to use the Platform without pre-paying in advance ("Free Trial Period"). To view the specific details regarding your Free Trial Period.
2. If you participate in a Free Trial Period, you must cancel the Platform by the end of the Free Trial Period to avoid incurring any charges. If you do not cancel the subscription before the Free Trial Period expires, you authorize us to charge your credit card the full cost of your Plan, as described to you during the registration process. Your Plan will then automatically renew and continue month-to-month or year-to-year or any other basis (depending on your Plan), unless and until you cancel your Plan or we terminate it. You will not receive a notice from Moneyvest Pty Ltd that your Free Trial Period is about to end or has ended.
3. In some instances, the available balance or credit limit on the credit card provided during the registration process may be reduced to reflect the pre-authorization of certain de minimis charges related to your Plan; however, no charges will be made against your credit card unless you do not cancel prior to the end of your Free Trial Period.
4. You may cancel your Plan at any time during the Free Trial Period by following the steps described in Section 11.5. Upon cancelling your account, you will immediately lose all access to the Platform and any data or information stored within your account.
5. Moneyvest Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit the Free Trial Period offer at any time.
12.1 These Terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, and the Commonwealth of Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms which will continue in full force and effect.